Wednesday 16 June 2021

Streamlining thoughts

 



We have received a beautiful gift of communication in the form of so many languages used in and around the globe. Some people like to talk, while some (including me) like to write it out. 


But, there goes the twist. Its been a while that I have not been writing. I think I am missing myself who used to write. To write is to push your thoughts to flow in a direction that makes you more aware of your surroundings and to know how to handle a particular situation and how you modulate your reactions to an action.

 

 The writer is able to translate his surroundings and his experiences into words. ” - Jalpa Lalani


Is it that hard to not write? I think we should practice writing as an approach to let our thoughts free and open for further validation when we read and re-read it. It induces all sorts of happiness in the body😜 
Serotonin and Dopamine, come! It's been so long since I have noticed you near me, in a genuine manner. Most of us fake our happiness just to showcase that we are in the same league. It's not required! But faking it out for long again could be unsafe.

 Protect your thoughts. Share it.  


          (Protecting thy thoughts is extremely important as protecting thyself during the SARS-CoV pandemic. Please take care of yourself and your family.)

 Opinions welcome. And hopefully, I will be posting something on my 
long-least-used blog. 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey. Would have been better to know you. :)

      Delete
  2. Hiya!
    Yayyy, I commented!!!! 👹👹
    Beautiful piece(s), dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From writing diaries to writing blogs.. yeah, I can relate with what you say
    Writing streamlines thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in the same league. Kudos, a great writer!

      Delete